Registrarse

Divorce or save the relationship?

Estás viendo el tema: Divorce or save the relationship?" de nuestra comunidad de Turismo.org

para participar en nuestra comunidad y obtener todas las ventajas!
Nuevo user!

Divorce or save the relationship?

Nota Mié 08 Sep, 2021

My relationship with my wife became very bad. We hardly ever talk and have no sex. I have tried to talk and discuss the situation, but she doesn't want to. Maybe you have some advice for me?

Nuevo user!

Re: Divorce or save the relationship?

Nota Dom 12 Sep, 2021

I know what you mean, a lot of people are facing this problem now. A lot of people talk about it and don't know what to do at this point. But personally I recommend that you go and see a family doctor. I think it's a must to get the relationship back to the previous level.

Nuevo user!

Re: Divorce or save the relationship?

Nota Lun 13 Sep, 2021

It is very difficult to maintain a relationship in a marriage that is chronic. Every day we face difficulties. Our relationships are also affected by work, children, and friends. Maybe you need to spend more time together. As for sex, you need to try something new. Choose something interesting in a sex shop or if you are shy then try to diversify your sex life with sexchatroulette https://vibragame.net/en/chatroulette/

Volver a Chile